The Pathway to Powerful
About The Pathway to Powerful
In 2014, Carla Chud joined the executive leadership team of her church following a corporate wakeup call: The organization was declining toward a crisis point, and the problem lay with dysfunctional relationships among the leadership. Taking these truths to heart, the leadership team set off on a journey to transform themselves and their culture With the help of coaching, inner healing, and one another, they identified the powerless dynamics in their thinking and behavior and replaced them with powerful identity, mindset, and practices. Along the way, they began to establish the core values and practices of a courageous culture that encourages honest communication, healthy feedback and confrontation, dreaming, risk-taking and vibrant connections. In The Pathway to Powerful, Carla lays out the practical steps of this leadership journey.
Readers of The Pathway to Powerful will:
- Identify where they default to powerlessness and self-protection in the face of relational pain.
- Discover how to overcome fear – the root of powerless behavior.
- Confront the lies of insecurity and insignificance.
- Learn how to protect relationships when scary and painful things happen.
- Discover how to view people through the lens of honor.
- Become equipped to receive and give healthy feedback.
- Learn how to be a leader who builds a team of powerful people.
- Identify how to create, protect and expand a culture of trust and accountability.
If you are or aspire to be a leader or simply want to grow in understanding how to build a healthy relational culture in your family, church or workplace, The Pathway to Powerful will encourage and equip you for growth and success!
For bulk orders contact us here.
Only available in the US & Canada for ebook and International orders please look here.